Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriot Rewards? Worth it?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriot Rewards? Worth it?

@jsucool76 wrote:
the Marriott card is great whether you're loyal or not. you can find a category 5 property almost anywhere (exceptions being in the heart of NYC, and in hawaii) which can more than pay for the annual fee. plus with an (almost) constant bonus of 70000 points, it's a hard offer to pass up.

And along hwy 101 in Northern California. All along the corridor I was looking...cat 7. That's been the thing that has allowed me to hold off apping. There's a 4 further north that we usually frequent and a 5 in central CA that'd be good. But I'm waiting. 

Message 21 of 23
icyhot
Valued Contributor

I would love a Marriot card cuz I stay at Choice hotels mostly but I'm not getting their card, so I'd totally stay at Marriot more if I could get the card but Chase hates me
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 22 of 23
fot1
Established Contributor

I have the card and will probably close and transfer my limit to my other Chase cards.. For me it is next to impossible to find hotels for the free voucher anyplace I want to travel, usually on pacific coast.. Sign up bonus was great though.. added with my sign up bonus from CSP  and i am getting week free hotel stay at Disneland this aug.

Too many to list..
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.