Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriot not showing

tag
Michael982
Contributor

Marriot not showing

How long did it take for everyone's chase marriot card to pop up on their account? Usually chase approvals show up on my account within an hour for me! I was instant approved on Friday, I'm not sure if all the recent approvals all over this this forum are slowing me down! Lol

Freedom$6,000 CSP$11,000 IT$4,000 BCE$16,200 SallieMae$5,000 NFCU$14,000 Macys$1,000 United$5,000

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Re: Marriot not showing

I cannot answer this with 100% accuracy as I do not have the card, but I did read that since it is an account with Marriot as well it takes longer to get set up with both parties and is delayed when showing up in your Chase account. You can always call and ask but I think you should be fine and it should appear here soon.

Message 2 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

It takes longer to link your Marriott number.  Mine took 5 days to show up online.

Message 3 of 7
MT936
Established Contributor

mine took 3 days to show up. you should call them 2 days after your approval and ask to have the shipping expedited or else it would take much longer to receive

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 4 of 7
OHWWCB
Regular Contributor

I was approved on Saturday night. I called the CSR yesterday morning and was told they cannot expedite my card until I have a card number and that it will take a few days for that to happen because of linking it with Marriott. She told me as soon as I see a card number in my Chase account, I can call to have the card expedited. Yes, it's taking longer than my Freedom or CSP. :-\

Hilton Honors $15,000 | AMEX Green | Chase Sapphire Preferred $9000 | Discover IT $6600 | Marriott Premiere Rewards $5000 | Chase Freedom $5500 | Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards $2000 | CapitalOne Quicksilver One $2000 | US Airways Dividend Miles $2400
Message 5 of 7
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

8-14 days.....

TU FICO 850 | EQ FICO 850 I EX FICO 850
Message 6 of 7
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

I was instantly approved Thursday without having a Marriott account already set up.  I called backdoor yesterday to ask about having the card expidited, but didn't have an account number yet.  The girl called me back today and said the account number generated today and transfered me to someone else who put in the request for the card to be expidited.  She advised it should arrive in 2 to 3 business days via UPS.  Still nothing showing online with Chase and still no email from Marriott.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.