Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Credit bonus.

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Marriott Credit bonus.

@willwar14 wrote:
I think they messed up and credited you twice, I'd take it and run! Lol..

They definitely messed up.  Now the question is is how long is it going to take  Marriott to correct this issue.

Message 11 of 15
elim
Senior Contributor

wow saleen... you scored!  Quick spend it before they take it back, lol.

Message 12 of 15
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
For charging fraud, obviously

I know the fraudulent charges that they credit due me back for the 70K. I'm talking about the other seven 10,000 bonus points where did they come from?

How do you get 70k for fraudulent charges? As for the other 7 credits for 10k each I have no idea because I don't have this card and I have no idea what "MARITZ" means. Do you have a Ritz card too, or have you stayed at a Ritz hotel recently? I have no clue, I'm grasping at straws here.

Received email today stating that I had changed my password on Marriott.com well I haven't. After contacting tech-support getting my password reset I noticed that somebody had used 70,000 of my Marriott reward points. Immediately got back on the phone with Marriott rewards customer service I had to fill out an affidavit explaining to them that I had not used any of my points and I do not know what this transaction is. Less than four hours my points had been credited back to me with no explanation at all but I did receive them back.     I have both the Ritz and Marriott credit card and I've arty met this many bonus some bows and as far as the ”MARITZ"   I have no clue at all what it means.  

Message 13 of 15
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@elim wrote:

wow saleen... you scored!  Quick spend it before they take it back, lol.

LOL.  Marriott will probably have the problem solved before I have the opportunity to even spend the points. 

Message 14 of 15
elim
Senior Contributor

I googled it and it looks like "Maritz" runs rewards/loyalty programs on CC's and DC's. They must run Marriott's.

http://www.maritz.com/~/media/Files/MaritzDotCom/White%20Papers/Loyalty/A-New-Dimension-in-Loyalty-P...

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.