Did you mean: 

Marriott Offer 70k for $2k spend in 3mo

tag
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Marriott Offer 70k for $2k spend in 3mo

+ 70,000

If you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months

j_casteel, as a valued member, it is our pleasure to offer you the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card, featuring an exclusive limited time offer. Apply by September 15, 2014, and you will earn:

This is a top 2 card on my want list!! I have been holding off from apping but I may go for it sooner rather than later. What do you guys think?

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: Marriott Offer 70k for $2k spend in 3mo

Wow, that didn't copy/paste very well at all.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 2 of 31
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

They must have sent that to a lot of people! I've been seeing a lot of these around.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 3 of 31
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

They must have sent that to a lot of people! I've been seeing a lot of these around.

yeah, guess so...just checked my email a bit ago and haven't been on the forums at all.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 4 of 31
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

yeah, guess so...just checked my email a bit ago and haven't been on the forums at all.

Yeah, i got one too. Funny thing is that there a 1k spend for the same amount of points...

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Message 5 of 31
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

wonder why it posted so weird? Is there not a way to just copy/paste text? It put it in all these boxes and junk.

oh well, the offer seems to be a good one, and I may jump on it.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 6 of 31
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

Yeah, i got one too. Funny thing is that there a 1k spend for the same amount of points...

that's awesome for you!

maybe they do that because they know people will jump on them regardless (most of the time)

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 7 of 31
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

wonder why it posted so weird? Is there not a way to just copy/paste text? It put it in all these boxes and junk.

I guess i am not a valued member lol , i only see the 50k offer when i check pre approval offers oh well 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 8 of 31
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

I guess i am not a valued member lol , i only see the 50k offer when i check pre approval offers oh well 

this was an emailed offer so i'm not sure if i were to check the prequal site if anything would show up

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 9 of 31
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

LOL. I'm pretty sure these offers have no correlation with being a valued member. Looks like they're just mass messaging their member list. They even asked me to mass message my email list for them for 50,000 UR points lol. ALSO, not to derail this thread, but i got confirmation for the PRG today.

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.