Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Premier Questions:

tag
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: Marriott Premier Questions:

@young, what is your listed income if you don't mind me asking.

this card is on the horizon for me and the CL you got is got me itching!

edit: also, who did they pull?

CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 21 of 29
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:

grats on the approval. that's a nice CL.

Just curious though, why do you need the slate again?

To continue BTing his debt...

Smiley LOL

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 22 of 29
enharu
Super Contributor

I'm pretty sure he said the BofA BT was going to be his last... And @luscher, its best to avoid any questions about his income.

To keep this topic back into a positive tone, grats on the approval once again. Its a very very nice CL and I'm sure things will get better for you as long as you manage it responsibly.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 23 of 29
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Things are as good as it can get, couldn't get much better......other than a big lotto win. anyway congrats to OP
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 24 of 29
myjourney
Super Contributor

It was just a matter of time ........ Monitoring thread 

Lets stay on topic 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 25 of 29
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

youngandcreditwrthy wrote: 

Yes! When I got the 3xcli on BCE (not a full 3xcli since I didn't want to cross the $25k cl barrier) it was my primary card. I was charging 500-1000 a month and carrying a balance until the 0% expired. I was making sure to pay 10% of the total statement balance every month at least. I went from 10,500 to $24,500. I think my Experian score was maybe 700? The first eight months of having BCE, I maybe app'ed for one or two other cards...basically in the garden.

Thanks for your response... I appreciate the detail.

Message 26 of 29
toppers555
Established Contributor

@enharu wrote:
@I'm pretty sure he said the BofA BT was going to be his last... And @Luscher, its best to avoid any questions about his income.

To keep this topic back into a positive tone, grats on the approval once again. Its a very very nice CL and I'm sure things will get better for you as long as you manage it responsibly.

I agree. As long it used responsibly  even though I don't agree with the method and I actualy live in WI, and choose not to do so. 

But Congrats. When I saw your thread I knew it was just a matter of time Smiley Tongue

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 27 of 29
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Thanks again everyone :-) I can't wait to take another vacation w these points. Maybe I need to go back to NYC. I need to stop vacationing so much and get to work b****. Hahaha! #britneyspears
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 28 of 29
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Thanks again everyone :-) I can't wait to take another vacation w these points. Maybe I need to go back to NYC. I need to stop vacationing so much and get to work b****. Hahaha! #britneyspears

that's my work out song. Or even when I'm looking at my budgets for the month and I'm going over.. it's like OK work an extra day if you want to continue on doing this! lol

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.