cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Rewards Card waiting for me at home but...

tag
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Marriott Rewards Card waiting for me at home but...

They made a new Marriott account for me, instead of using the one I listed on the application. So had to merge my old account with the new one. Takes another week to get it all aligned.  #firstworldproblems

I do love the card! Can't wait to start using it. Wonder if it scratches easy. 

CARDS: CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 10K | NORDSTROM STORE CARD 2K
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Re: Marriott Rewards Card waiting for me at home but...

@lonelyisland wrote:

They made a new Marriott account for me, instead of using the one I listed on the application. So had to merge my old account with the new one. Takes another week to get it all aligned.  #firstworldproblems

I do love the card! Can't wait to start using it. Wonder if it scratches easy. 

I contacted Chase through SM and it looks like they also made me a seperate account but asked if they can find my account number and they merged it with my chase account. 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.