Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Rewards Premier - Now 80k Point Sign Up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marriott Rewards Premier - Now 80k Point Sign Up

https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/marriottpremier/naep80p/promo

Wonder if they will give this to me.  Opened my account a few months ago.

Edit:  Just sent SM.  I will report back.

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriott Rewards Premier - Now 80k Point Sign Up

Ooh, fingers crossed that this means the Ritz points bonus comes back soon enough for me to request. Maybe I SHOULDN'T be in a rush to finish my bonus spend? 

Message 2 of 57
Sharingan
Established Contributor

Interesting offer... I think I'd still prefer the 70k offer though. It has a $1000 spending requirement and the AF waived for the first year. This offer is with a $3000 spending requirement and payment of the $85 AF.

I'm definitely looking forward to a new Ritz offer, however. 

Message 3 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharingan wrote:

Interesting offer... I think I'd still prefer the 70k offer though. It has a $1000 spending requirement and the AF waived for the first year. This offer is with a $3000 spending requirement and payment of the $85 AF.

70k bonus was for 2k spend.  50k bonus had 1k spend.  I didn't realize that the 80k offer doesn't waive the AF for the first year.

Message 4 of 57
Sharingan
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Sharingan wrote:

70k bonus was for 2k spend.  50k bonus had 1k spend.  I didn't realize that the 80k offer doesn't waive the AF for the first year.

My 70k offer last summer was after $1000 spend, and it also included a free night certificate at a category 1-4 Marriott location (aside from the free anniversary night). I only speak what I know and have experienced. If there has been an offer requiring $2000 spend, it's not the one I was referring to. 

Message 5 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharingan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Sharingan wrote:

My 70k offer last summer was after $1000 spend, and it also included a free night certificate at a category 1-4 Marriott location (aside from the free anniversary night). I only speak what I know and have experienced. If there has been an offer requiring $2000 spend, it's not the one I was referring to. 

Gotcha!  The most recent 70k offer was for 2k spend.

Message 6 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharingan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Sharingan wrote:

The current 70K offer (still exists) is for $2K spend but your overall point stands.  The points guy values anarriott points at .07 cents so the extra 10K points has a value of $70 which is less than the AF.

Message 7 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ooh, fingers crossed that this means the Ritz points bonus comes back soon enough for me to request. Maybe I SHOULDN'T be in a rush to finish my bonus spend? 

That would be fantastic!  Just arrived today!  Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

85 AF not waived and no reward night upon account approval. Hmm..
Message 9 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a pending

Message 10 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.