Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Rewards Premier - Now 80k Point Sign Up

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Marriott Rewards Premier - Now 80k Point Sign Up

@ddemari wrote:

I rather have the free night stay too. I am in limbo on what to do with my application on this card.

I should just call them! My application has been 2 week pending since 6-25. 

I would definitely call them.  One quick question  what was your thoughts or did you have a game plan in place  when you  apply for this one seeing that you already have the Ritz Carlton card? 

Message 41 of 57
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am still hoping the Chase CSR will give me the extra 1k points.  Obviously if they say that I have to pay the AF then I won't do it... But we will see what happens

You never know until you ask you might be surprised.  Keep us updated. 

Message 42 of 57
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

I rather have the free night stay too. I am in limbo on what to do with my application on this card.

I should just call them! My application has been 2 week pending since 6-25. 

I would definitely call them.  One quick question  what was your thoughts or did you have a game plan in place  when you  apply for this one seeing that you already have the Ritz Carlton card? 

My thoughts are I like the Ritz Carlton card a lot but its too expensive for me long-term, the Marriott card is much more reasonable for me and I still get a lil metal to add to my enjoyment. I wouldnt close Ritz and combine limits until 2016. 

Message 43 of 57
Strogen
Frequent Contributor

Wow, I got approved for the 70k + 1 night free and no AF offer. 

Honestly, I did not expect an instant approval. 30+ inqs and so probably 15-20 new accounts in the last two years. 

Only a 5K approval but its all good! Gonna get that spend bonus! 

Thats 51K credit from Chase alone for me now. I swear, even now after the "changes" Chase still loves me and amex hates me. Smiley LOL

807 TU FICO Score 8.
Message 44 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Strogen wrote:

Honestly, I did not expect an instant approval. 30+ inqs and so probably 15-20 new accounts in the last two years. 

Thats 50K credit from Chase alone for me now. I swear, even now after the "changes" Chase still loves me and amex hates me. Smiley LOL

Congrats!

Message 45 of 57
Strogen
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Strogen wrote:

Thats 50K credit from Chase alone for me now. I swear, even now after the "changes" Chase still loves me and amex hates me. Smiley LOL

Congrats!

Thanks, I used my RC rewards number when it asked for marriot rewards number. I hope thats ok. Looks like it should be. 

807 TU FICO Score 8.
Message 46 of 57
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Strogen wrote:

Thats 51K credit from Chase alone for me now. I swear, even now after the "changes" Chase still loves me and amex hates me. Smiley LOL

Nice Congrats!!!! 

Message 47 of 57
Simply827
Established Contributor

Good to know. I was worried about their new account limit of 5 in the past two years. 

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 48 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Strogen wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Strogen wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks, I used my RC rewards number when it asked for marriot rewards number. I hope thats ok. Looks like it should be. 

That will be fine

Message 49 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase marriot card 80k offer !!!!

80k marriot points after $3,000 in spend in 3 months ,  i promise im not one of those hype beast that sponsors cards for some extra hotel points , i just saw this and had to share with my myfico people , i would jump on the offer but i know i cant spend that much on a cc in 3 months .... Click here : https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/marriottpremier/mrlpherov3/promo/?CELL=6ZB4&SPID=FFJR

Message 50 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.