Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott and CSP Approval chances?? Advice needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriott and CSP Approval chances?? Advice needed

@Josh2942 wrote:
Not always true. Chase pulls one EX for me and if I applied for two cards within two weeks they use same inq. I have the CAP, Freedom, HYATT, Marriott, and Amazon so I know.

+1..

Message 11 of 39
8in2years
Regular Contributor

Great news. I was approved for my very fist AMex Everday card on 3/25/2015. I forgot to ask what my starting limit is on Amex card I also applied for Chase Marriot and CSp, got the pending approval message. I called them and was told to fax them my license showing my new address. Can't wait to get a response.

Message 12 of 39
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Sounds like you're in with Chase.......Congrats on the Amex @ least.......and hopefully on the Chase cards.

Message 13 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@8in2years wrote:

I tried it but no offers showed up. I will get my DL fixed. I just don't want to waste an inquiry.

FYI, Marriott generally won't show up in preapprovals. Chase typically only preapproves for their regular cards (Freedom, Slate, CSP).

Message 14 of 39
8in2years
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone for the kind responses. I'm gonna call Chase today just to see what they say about my pending approval.

Message 15 of 39
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@8in2years wrote:

Thanks everyone for the kind responses. I'm gonna call Chase today just to see what they say about my pending approval.

PRobably verification... Call the backdoor analyst/UW number and they will transfer you if this is the case.  GL

Message 16 of 39
8in2years
Regular Contributor

Yes. I talked to the verification department. I received 2 reference #'s one for each application to attach to my cover sheet. I had to fax my license because I moved a few months ago. The new address isn't showing up on my credit reports. I will be back soon with an update.

Message 17 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

My advice is make a b&w copy of your license first, make sure it's legible and then fax the b&w copy. I used Hellofax when I had to send Chase my DL and they couldn't read the color version, so I had to re-fax a b&w copy and wait another week before it was approved. Smiley Happy

Oz
Message 18 of 39
8in2years
Regular Contributor

Yes, you are right. That's exactly what I did. I made a b&w copy before faxing the copy. Thanks for the tip though @ Ozix.

Message 19 of 39
8in2years
Regular Contributor

Found out my Amex ED SL is 10K. Chase is really pissing me off. They have my DL and things are still pending. I even went to a branch and talked to a banker and he called verification which resulted in nothing getting accomplished. The rep said my applications had been closed as of 3/31/2015 because of my drivers license which is pure bs and I have to reapply again. Even the banker didn't understand it. I just wasted my time. Anyways, I finally called the EO today.I talked to a nice lady, she said she will get in contact with me in 48-72 hrs after she reviews everything. I will come back with an update soon.

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.