Senior Contributor

Marriott's new login page.

image.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Marriott's new login page.

I logged in to make some reservations and to check my awards points balance and as you can see by the picture something has definitely changed.   Has this happened to anyone else? 

Message 2 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Nope mine is the old look

Message 3 of 8
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Nope mine is the old look

Okay.   Did you happen to notice when you log into the Marriott app on your phone did anything change there because mine  now displays the Ritz-Carlton logo instead of the Marriott logo in the top right-hand corner. 

image.png

Message 4 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Don't have that applicaiton installed can install it later after I get home and get back with you.

Message 5 of 8
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Don't have that applicaiton installed can install it later after I get home and get back with you.

Okay thanks

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who holds your primary rewards number? Is it Marriott or ritz? If it's Ritz, this makes sense. If your rewards number is a Marriott one, this wouldn't make sense.

Message 7 of 8
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Who holds your primary rewards number? Is it Marriott or ritz? If it's Ritz, this makes sense. If your rewards number is a Marriott one, this wouldn't make sense.

Marriott sense 2000-2001. This makes NO sense. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.