Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Credit Solutions

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Marvel Credit Solutions

For those of you looking to increase your limit, Credit Solutions will transfer you to Senior Lending. Their direct line is 866-519-6441. I posted this information along with my approval but here it is again in case you missed it.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Marvel Credit Solutions

@jace8602 wrote:

For those of you looking to increase your limit, Credit Solutions will transfer you to Senior Lending. Their direct line is 866-519-6441. I posted this information along with my approval but here it is again in case you missed it.

Thanks for sharing, Jace!

One quick question... after you were transferred, was the process the same as Credit Solutions from that point on, or was it different?  (i.e. more questions, etc.)

I'm sure some folks will want to know... LOL.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@jace8602 wrote:

One quick question... after you were transferred, was the process the same as Credit Solutions from that point on, or was it different?  (i.e. more questions, etc.)

I was able to get my CLI from a regular credit analyst for teh Marvel, but was transfered to a Snr. CA for my Chevron Visa CLI which was a carbon copy of what I went through with a junior analyst except the Snr analyst was happy to speak with me and far more friendly. It was as if he hadnt spoken to a human in weeks.Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 11
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@jace8602 wrote:

Same process. A nice lady asked me how much I wanted, my total income, and sent a verification text to my phone since I have not received the card yet. Voila CLI granted!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! 

btw let us know if you got hit with HP! 

Message 5 of 11
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats! 

+1

If you find out you got a HP, let us know here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Synchrony-HP-for-CLI-Request-Thread/m-p/4608505#M1333893

Message 6 of 11
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Will do.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. I don't have that card but thinking it might work with other Synchrony accounts.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats! 

I called credit solutions the same day. No HP for me for the increase.

Message 9 of 11
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats! 

+1

If you find out you got a HP, let us know here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Synchrony-HP-for-CLI-Request-Thread/m-p/4608505#M1333893

No HP it seems. TU updated today and only got the new inquiry for the account opening. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.