cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive CLI from Macy's AND (drum roll please....)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Massive CLI from Macy's AND (drum roll please....)

That is poopy. Sorry Whirled.
Message 51 of 59
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

cw81 wrote:
Sorry about that Whirled ... With all this talk about Macy's I had them on my radar so I pulled the trigger and went into the store ( I read somewhere its better to go the store for Macy's) and apped well I was approved but the lady helping me couldn't tell what my CL was so I have to call tomorrow and speak to the credit dept. Hopefully its more than 200 bucks lol.

No worries -- I have a 2.5k TL w/ Macy's, I just wanted the Macy's Visa.  Smiley Happy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 52 of 59
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

miahmarie wrote:

Thanks -- it is poopy.  It's almost as poopy as Amex slicing my TL in half -- woohoo!  I'm so proud to carry an Amex w/ a 500 limit!  LMAO!

SCAMEX!

Smiley Happy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 53 of 59
score_building
Senior Contributor

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

SCAMEX!

Smiley Happy

Fused would have your head if he saw this Smiley Happy  i hadn't seen this nick name and it gave me a giggle.  I have to admit, i kinda love amex (nevermind that it's unrequited), though not how they've been treating virtual poster children for solid financial and cc mgmt like Timothy et. al.  i think largely due to these boards, i feel way more prepared to try to play the amex game to win, better to have tried and failed... lol

Message Edited by score_building on 09-08-2008 02:28 PM
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 54 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks -- it is poopy. It's almost as poopy as Amex slicing my TL in half -- woohoo! I'm so proud to carry an Amex w/ a 500 limit! LMAO!

SCAMEX!

Smiley Happy

Are you kidding me? What the heck? Why, did they even attempt to give you a reason?
Message 55 of 59
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks -- it is poopy. It's almost as poopy as Amex slicing my TL in half -- woohoo! I'm so proud to carry an Amex w/ a 500 limit! LMAO!

SCAMEX!

Smiley Happy

Are you kidding me? What the heck? Why, did they even attempt to give you a reason?

Uh huh -- they said derog info (last derog was april 05), AAoA which is about 5+ years w/ longest at 18, number of inqs over past 6 months (uhh, I'm at 1 on EX) and one other reason which was just as bogus (that I can't remember).  NOTHING has changed, except I charged up my BofA Amex during the move -- that hasn't reported yet.

They zoinked me exactly ONE week before my card turned a year old.  I called and changed to the no-af Delta Options.

I still say SCAMEX --- Fused be d@mned!

Smiley Happy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 56 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

whirled- Wow, it sounds like they are really tripping! Sorry this happened to you. I keep hearing all kinds of stuff like this. It is a scary time to be an American Exoress cardmember.
Message 57 of 59
fused
Moderator Emeritus

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

I still say SCAMEX --- Fused be d@mned!Smiley Happy

Eh, watch yourself (sorry, my Hawaiian pidgin is in full-effect)!Smiley Very Happy You like permanent banishment or what!Smiley Happy It's not my fault that the Bears opened a can of whoop ass. Hahaha! lol!
Message 58 of 59
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

fused wrote:

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

I still say SCAMEX --- Fused be d@mned!Smiley Happy

Eh, watch yourself (sorry, my Hawaiian pidgin is in full-effect)!Smiley Very Happy You like permanent banishment or what!Smiley Happy It's not my fault that the Bears opened a can of whoop ass. Hahaha! lol!

Pbbbbblt!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 59 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.