Established Contributor
miahmarie

Re: Massive CLI from Macy's AND (drum roll please....)

That is poopy. Sorry Whirled.
Moderator Emeritus
WhirledPeasPlease

cw81 wrote:
Sorry about that Whirled ... With all this talk about Macy's I had them on my radar so I pulled the trigger and went into the store ( I read somewhere its better to go the store for Macy's) and apped well I was approved but the lady helping me couldn't tell what my CL was so I have to call tomorrow and speak to the credit dept. Hopefully its more than 200 bucks lol.

No worries -- I have a 2.5k TL w/ Macy's, I just wanted the Macy's Visa.  :smileyhappy:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Moderator Emeritus
WhirledPeasPlease

miahmarie wrote:

Thanks -- it is poopy.  It's almost as poopy as Amex slicing my TL in half -- woohoo!  I'm so proud to carry an Amex w/ a 500 limit!  LMAO!

SCAMEX!

:smileyhappy:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Senior Contributor
score_building

[ Edited ]

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

SCAMEX!

Fused would have your head if he saw this :smileyhappy:  i hadn't seen this nick name and it gave me a giggle.  I have to admit, i kinda love amex (nevermind that it's unrequited), though not how they've been treating virtual poster children for solid financial and cc mgmt like Timothy et. al.  i think largely due to these boards, i feel way more prepared to try to play the amex game to win, better to have tried and failed... lol

Message Edited by score_building on 09-08-2008 02:28 PM
FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Established Contributor
miahmarie

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

miahmarie wrote:

Thanks -- it is poopy. It's almost as poopy as Amex slicing my TL in half -- woohoo! I'm so proud to carry an Amex w/ a 500 limit! LMAO!

SCAMEX!

Are you kidding me? What the heck? Why, did they even attempt to give you a reason?
Moderator Emeritus
WhirledPeasPlease

miahmarie wrote:

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

miahmarie wrote:

Thanks -- it is poopy. It's almost as poopy as Amex slicing my TL in half -- woohoo! I'm so proud to carry an Amex w/ a 500 limit! LMAO!

SCAMEX!

Are you kidding me? What the heck? Why, did they even attempt to give you a reason?

Uh huh -- they said derog info (last derog was april 05), AAoA which is about 5+ years w/ longest at 18, number of inqs over past 6 months (uhh, I'm at 1 on EX) and one other reason which was just as bogus (that I can't remember).  NOTHING has changed, except I charged up my BofA Amex during the move -- that hasn't reported yet.

They zoinked me exactly ONE week before my card turned a year old.  I called and changed to the no-af Delta Options.

I still say SCAMEX --- Fused be d@mned!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Established Contributor
miahmarie

whirled- Wow, it sounds like they are really tripping! Sorry this happened to you. I keep hearing all kinds of stuff like this. It is a scary time to be an American Exoress cardmember.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

I still say SCAMEX --- Fused be d@mned!:smileyhappy:

Eh, watch yourself (sorry, my Hawaiian pidgin is in full-effect)!:smileyvery-happy: You like permanent banishment or what!:smileyhappy: It's not my fault that the Bears opened a can of whoop ass. Hahaha! lol!
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Moderator Emeritus
WhirledPeasPlease

fused wrote:

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

I still say SCAMEX --- Fused be d@mned!:smileyhappy:

Eh, watch yourself (sorry, my Hawaiian pidgin is in full-effect)!:smileyvery-happy: You like permanent banishment or what!:smileyhappy: It's not my fault that the Bears opened a can of whoop ass. Hahaha! lol!

Pbbbbblt!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}