cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MasterCard Price Protection - reimbursement method?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MasterCard Price Protection - reimbursement method?

Hi, wondering if anyone has gone through the claims process and had their reimbursement approved. If so, how did you receive payment...check..direct deposit..livestock..etc.? I am using a debit card so if not a direct deposit to the account associated with the card I should see a check in the mail pretty soon, no?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: MasterCard Price Protection - reimbursement method?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, wondering if anyone has gone through the claims process and had their reimbursement approved. If so, how did you receive payment...check..direct deposit..livestock..etc.? I am using a debit card so if not a direct deposit to the account associated with the card I should see a check in the mail pretty soon, no?

Welcome to myFICO!  welcome.gif

This is actually a great question... hopefully somebody will be able to tell us how it worked for them soon. 

Again, welcome! 

Message 2 of 3
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: MasterCard Price Protection - reimbursement method?

I'm not sure about Mastercard's price protection but I've used Citi's price rewind which is an identical feature and reimbursements are made out in check that comes in the mail from a third party insurance company.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.