Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mastercard

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Mastercard

Shogun I think we need a bit more info... what are you looking for? where do you spend?

Cash back: Citi Double Cash - nice overall spend, Sallie Mae for 5% category spend

if you shop at Sam's Club: their MC which is pretty nice too

Travel cash back: Arrival+

Hotel card: Chase IHG

Sock drawer card with free money? ..oh no that is not fair but possible: BofA BBR

those are the ones that come to my mind... Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want a BBR of my own. Darn garden.

Lol.
Message 12 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shogun wrote:

I was going through the CCs today, since I was taking the family out of town shopping I decided to bring a couple extra cards along that I don't usually carry.  While going through them, I noticed I only had one MC.  It's a Barclay NFL card, not WEMC.  I have several Visas, 2 AMEX, Discover and some store cards.  So I was wondering....  what would be a good MC to throw in?

Awesome increase in your scores Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicksilver One! (Hi Nixon)

Message 14 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's just mean.
Message 15 of 35
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

If you travel alot, using AA the Citi Aadvantage WEMC Is nice. Good sign up bonus which is worth more than 1cpm. Bare minimum the 50k miles would be worth $1k used right your value could be substantially more.

Again only if you travel.
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 16 of 35
Sharingan
Established Contributor

For a very long time, the CSP was my go-to World MasterCard. It suited the purpose very nicely until Chase forcefully converted it to Visa. Since then, I've been using the Citi AA World Elite MasterCard (not the Executive), and it's been great. 

Message 17 of 35
baller4life
Super Contributor

Sallie Mae or Ring
Message 18 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

SM or DC

Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the life of me,I can't think of a notable benefit to mastercard that you don't get with Visa and vice versa.

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.