Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max credit cards allowed from Chase?

tag
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Max credit cards allowed from Chase?

I have a freedom and sapphire preferred. Now looking to get the marriott rewards visa. Will Chase deny based on having the other 2 TLs?

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Max credit cards allowed from Chase?

As long as your credit is good you should be fine, I have Chase SP, Disney Preferred, Amazon, and Amtrak all with chase

Message 2 of 5
Mellon
Established Contributor

I have Freedom, CSP, Slate and Amazon Visa

Message 3 of 5
OHWWCB
Regular Contributor

You're good. They won't allow you to be approved for more than 2 cards in 30 days, but they will approve you after you've passed that. I got my Marriott Rewards 31 days after I applied and was approved for Freedom and CSP.

Hilton Honors $15,000 | AMEX Green | Chase Sapphire Preferred $9000 | Discover IT $6600 | Marriott Premiere Rewards $5000 | Chase Freedom $5500 | Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards $2000 | CapitalOne Quicksilver One $2000 | US Airways Dividend Miles $2400
Message 4 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

This topic seems to come up every 7-10 days.  With Chase it isn't so much the number of cards, but the total credit exposure that tends to cause potential issues.  Fortunately they are really good with reallocating limits.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.