New Contributor
rohardi

Maximize my UTI to get the best score???

I have 4 open and one closed account (Salute Visa closed my card, but I think they closed everyones account) I'm going to pay them down this month and I was wondering if this would be the best plan to maximize my scores...

These are how I will have my accounts reporting

First premier- balance $0 limit $200

First premier- balance $0 limit $300

HSBC- balance $16 limit $420

HSBC- balance $7 limit $300

Salute- balance $0 limit $600 (this account is closed and I will be pif the balance. I'm not sure how it plays in to my UTI)

Should I have the first premier accounts report a small balance? What will give me the best UTI for my credit scores?
Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur

Re: Maximize my UTI to get the best score???

If you have one account reporting a balance, then you will be fine. It hurts your scores to have too many accounts with balances.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}