cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum allowed apps for CCC within a month?

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

Maximum allowed apps for CCC within a month?

What is the maximum allowed apps for each CCC within a month?

I am thinking about apping for 2 cards for citibank but do they only allow 1 app per month?

What is the max for other credit card companies within a month?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Maximum allowed apps for CCC within a month?

It varies by creditor ~ it may depend on how many cards the creditor allows you to have at one time.   Someone recently reported getting approved for 5 AMEX cards.   I don't know about CITI.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 5
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Hi, oracles!

My first Citi card approval resulted in a second card, immediately, at their request.  They offered it to me on the activation call.  No second HP, either.

But take this with a grain of salt, because that was several years back.  Things may have changed, although Citi seems to me to want to load up good credit risks with as many of their products as they can.

Good luck with everything, and good to see you!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
oracles
Valued Contributor

Hey good to see you as well Upay.

Its been awhile and unfortunately due to my mother's health, i racked up alot of medicals bills and trying to get my finances looking better.

Looking for some BT's and citibank seems to have some of the best.

I have high util% but i paid a big chuck to my BofA card and and also my HSBC card so it will take me down to 41% but still over  45k in debt.

Hoping i can take advantage of citibank Forward card as i heard its the easiest to get.

Message 4 of 5
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

They've always been generous with CLIs, and BTs offers do come regularly.

Good luck with everything, oracles!  Sorry to hear about your Mom, and hope she's doing better now.

Take care!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.