Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May 1st - Wells Fargo AMEX Propel 365 & Travel Card Being Released

tag
mum4519
Contributor

May 1st - Wells Fargo AMEX Propel 365 & Travel Card Being Released

Two new WF offerings, first with them and AMEX. WF cards usually lack in terms of rewards. All I can say is that these two new cards show a new direction from WF CCs hopefully.

- In My Wallet -

AMEX BCE $17,000
Wells Fargo Rewards $9,200
Chase Southwest VISA $5,200
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Re: May 1st - Wells Fargo AMEX Propel 365 & Travel Card Being Released

Thanks for the info. These sound like some nice cards coming from WF.

Message 2 of 9
mum4519
Contributor

I'm hoping these cards help WF become more competitive with future CC offerings.

- In My Wallet -

AMEX BCE $17,000
Wells Fargo Rewards $9,200
Chase Southwest VISA $5,200
Message 3 of 9
asulaw
Established Member

Found a little paperwork on the internet with a simple search, looks like the Amex one will have a $45 AF and it is waived the first year. Does not look like a BT card with a 5% or $5 transfer fee.

Wells Fargo Student - $2,300 / Discover It - $2,000 / Chase Slate - $1,500 / Marriott Premier Rewards - $5,000 / Citi ThankYou Preferred - $2,000 / AMEX TrueEarnings - $1,200 / Target RedCard - $300

Total CL: $14,300
Util: 28%
Message 4 of 9
cakebuilder
New Contributor

a closer look for your review:

http://blog.mlinc.com/financial-services-2/at-a-glance-wells-fargo-bank-propel-365-american-express-...

.......$23k....................$8k......................$2k

Current FICO EQ: 775, EX: 764 | Current FAKO CK: 788

Message 5 of 9
asulaw
Established Member

Link is not working cakebuilder.

Through everything I've seen so far on the internet about this card, it is garbage Smiley Sad I was really hoping to PC or get a new WF cards.

Wells Fargo Student - $2,300 / Discover It - $2,000 / Chase Slate - $1,500 / Marriott Premier Rewards - $5,000 / Citi ThankYou Preferred - $2,000 / AMEX TrueEarnings - $1,200 / Target RedCard - $300

Total CL: $14,300
Util: 28%
Message 6 of 9
ceemee2203
Regular Contributor

Here's the correct link.

Current Cards: AMEX Everyday ($15k), AMEX BCE ($20k), Amex Platinum, Arrival ($11.5k), Merrill+ ($7.5k), Freedom ($5k), Double Cash ($6.5k)

2/16 - 864 Fico EQ (CITI); 818 Fico Ex (AMEX)
Message 7 of 9
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

As the blog said, the sign up bonus isn't anything to get excited about, but its nice that Wells Fargo is trying to be more competitive in the CC area.

Message 8 of 9
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

As the blog said, the sign up bonus isn't anything to get excited about, but its nice that Wells Fargo is trying to be more competitive in the CC area.

Right, but still doesn't seem very exciting.  Are these cash back points, or something like MR?

So at the highest level, of $250K+, gas is a max of 4.5 (whereas there are cards offering 5% at all levels) and dining 3%. 

Not enough for me to deepen my relationship!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.