Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meanwhile......

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Meanwhile......

cap1.PNG

The Cap1 monkey button is the same ole same ole!!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Re: Meanwhile......

Hahaha  Yep, I got that message too....both before and after pc'ing/upgrading my card.  What I've learned is that Cap One doesn't make things simple or easy for their customers.  If it wasn't for this forum, I would never have had the nerve to call their Exec Offices or use their Chat Now feature to get what I wanted.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 2 of 9
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

i remember i used to get that screen all the time before i closed the card out haha they send me offers now all the time for a mastercard with no af i am like i am good to go on that one!

Message 3 of 9
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

use their Chat Now feature to get what I wanted.

My brother has a Capital One card so I used the chat feature with him to see if he could get an increase or rewards added, since the button being referred to said the same thing. The representative told me to "chill out dude!  if the account is able you will be notified! mellow out and enjoy the card!" I swear, word for word. Kind of ridiculous when I politely asked the questions.

Message 4 of 9
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

My brother has a Capital One card so I used the chat feature with him to see if he could get an increase or rewards added, since the button being referred to said the same thing. The representative told me to "chill out dude!  if the account is able you will be notified! mellow out and enjoy the card!" I swear, word for word. Kind of ridiculous when I politely asked the questions.

Wow - that is definitely a bad CSR.  I think I would have X'd out of that chat pretty fast and been very disappointed.  Smiley Sad

Your brother might want to call the Exec Office and submit his request that way and also inform them of this horrible CSR.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 5 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@navigatethis12 wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

Wow - that is definitely a bad CSR.  I think I would have X'd out of that chat pretty fast and been very disappointed.  Smiley Sad

Your brother might want to call the Exec Office and submit his request that way and also inform them of this horrible CSR.

Yea I would have had a few choice words for that dude.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 9
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

His credit is not that great, all maxed out cards and many late payments. I added him as an authorised user to help and long story short, it only hurt my bank account so we aren't on speaking terms for me to even let him know about the executive office.

@LS2982 wrote:

Yea I would have had a few choice words for that dude.

I was actually too busy laughing at it to be upset; I laugh at pretty much anything. But yeah, it is terrible customer service and had it been one of the cards I have, I definitely would have done more.

Message 7 of 9
colindidit
Established Contributor

Haha I would of laughed too, but then called the ex office and sent a printer copy of the convo with some demands Smiley Tongue
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 8 of 9
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Haha. That is hilarious!

"Ya man... a land o' 10 000 lakes!"

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.