Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measly $100 CLI from Cap 1

tag
surfnspy
Contributor

Measly $100 CLI from Cap 1

After a year of waiting for the transition, I used the button on the website got a whole $100 increase to a whopping $400. Whoopee Smiley Happy
EX: 750 (05/2015) | EQ: 765 (5/2015) | TU: 765 (5/2015)

Barclays World MasterCard CL: $19K
Capital One MasterCard CL: $3.9K (sock drawer)
CHASE Sapphire Preferred Visa Sig CL: $20K
JPM Ritz Carlton Visa Sig CL: $20K
Inquiries: 1 (EX) 0 (TU) 0 (EQ)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Measly $100 CLI from Cap 1

@surfnspy wrote:
After a year of waiting for the transition, I used the button on the website got a whole $100 increase to a whopping $400. Whoopee Smiley Happy

Time to e-mail the EO!

Message 2 of 4
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@surfnspy wrote:

I always presume these silly CLI's are computer generated...possibly the system sees the CLI as a 33.33% increase and not the insulting $100 that it truly is. It should be obvious that you would be more likely to use your WMC than max out a $300 card. As Creditaddict said...EO is the ONLY way to get a decent CLI with an actual analyst. Good luck.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 3 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@surfnspy wrote:

I agree its time to shoot an email off to the EO

Any CLI is a step in the right direction so keep up the good work

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.