Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meh

tag
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Meh

Since I struck out on a Citi CLI, I figured I'd give BOA a shot. Left the requested increase blank, entered info and submitted. Got the message to call but I won't though. It's a soft IIRC. I hope they don't shift lines from my Sovereign World MC though.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: Meh

Let us know if it is in fact a soft.  I've read that BOA is pulling hard for CLI now.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 2 of 26
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@android01 wrote:

Let us know if it is in fact a soft.  I've read that BOA is pulling hard for CLI now.

Really?! I can't catch a break Smiley Sad Not that I need any more credit, I'm stuck in garden mode and it's pretty boring.

Message 3 of 26
android01
Valued Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

@android01 wrote:

Really?! I can't catch a break Smiley Sad Not that I need any more credit, I'm stuck in garden mode and it's pretty boring.

Gardening is boring, I agree.  Thanks for being the local guinea pig though.  Let us know how it turns out.  Smiley Happy

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 4 of 26
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I will.

Message 5 of 26
Open123
Super Contributor

Yeah, gardening is great, but boring to the point where it seems as if time is stuck.

If I had two weeks to live, I'd love gardening.  Why?  Because the days would seem like years!

Message 6 of 26
android01
Valued Contributor

What I need to do is leave the garden alone so it can grow itself.  I kill house plants by "taking care of them" too much.  Smiley Very Happy

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 7 of 26
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@android01 wrote:

What I need to do is leave the garden alone so it can grow itself.  I kill house plants by "taking care of them" too much.  Smiley Very Happy

I understand. I'm on the verge of becoming obsessed (though my better half would say otherwise). I need to let things be but I need my 'fix' ya know?

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know gardening is so boring... I only get threw it by reading about others getting approved.. kinda like old people living threw young people when you tell them stories
Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last fall I requested a CLI with BOA and got the "call us" notice immediately.  As with the OP I did not call, though BOA called me the next day.  I asked to (almost) double my CL and they asked me "Why?"  I didn't expect that question and didn't have a convincing answer.  But they did grant it and it was a soft pull.

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.