Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members be careful juggling too many cards

tag
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Re: Members be careful juggling too many cards

at least once or twice a week i skim through and carefully look over 10 to 12 credit card websites and see what actions and adjustments need to take place.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 21 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@scottwagnon wrote:

i feel like im the only night owl on this site. weird feeling.

lol, I'm up!

and +1 on doing everything online. From the day that I figured out how to manage my life online, I haven't had a late payment, or a returned check for that matter.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 25
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i must confess i suffer from the occasional overdraft protection fee.

someday penfed promise will not only be my home card, but will be the only visa i use. as of now, that is where i see my cc long term future.

Message 23 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@scottwagnon wrote:

i must confess i suffer from the occasional overdraft protection fee.

someday penfed promise will not only be my home card, but will be the only visa i use. as of now, that is where i see my cc long term future.

Oh, well heck, those don't count. Smiley Wink

OK, actually they do, but when you back up a checking account with a CC or something similar, so that nothing gets returned, and you catch it a day or two later, so as to minimize the cash advance fees, I still consider this a plus.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 25
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

my current bank wells fargo, wont let this slide. the instant transactions are posted after the night audit at 7am tuesday to friday, i get nailed, even if i had money to cover me during the time of the audit posting. thats why i will eventually i will move to penfed. but first i have to finish strenthening my credit profile "foundation". want to make sure i ace the pedfed promise when i finally get to the "promised land"

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.