Frequent Contributor
going2tdc

Merrick Bank CLI! not bad for a Sub Prime POS

I was reading the recent threads about Hooters and CLI's, so I thought I would share an experience. I logged into my Merrick Bank account last night and I discovered a $400 auto CLI. They have been pretty consistant about auto cli, I have never had to ask for one. I took this card 2 years ago @ $600 and now its at $2000. Lets see HSBC or Credit One do that. As a matter of fact, they are on my poop list and will be closed sooner than later.

In the last 6 months they have raised my CL $800, at a rate of $400 every three months. 

I cannot get a card from the big banks yet, so this will have to do.

Regular Contributor
jahmal

Re: Merrick Bank CLI! not bad for a Sub Prime POS

had merrick bank for about 8 months now, started with $750 and at $750 right now. I also have the hooters card  was thinking of calling and seeing if they can combine the cards.

Starting Score: 8/2008 521
Current Score: 734
Highest Ever: 4/2009 759
Goal Score: 760+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
stef37

Re: Merrick Bank CLI! not bad for a Sub Prime POS

Congrats!! :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+