Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrick Bank Card offer

tag
svtthis
Frequent Contributor

Merrick Bank Card offer

I received a merrick bank credit card offer in the mail today. It states that they would give me a 700 CL and double it (1400) with 7 months of on time payments. The only cards I have are CAP 1 secured 451 (they just gave me a 100 CLI) and a Credit One Bank 400. So with this offer being almost double my current CL should I accept this offer? It comes with a 48 AF.

I am currently rebuilding and I recently filed BK in dec of last year and was discharged in march of this year.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
patternofstars7
Contributor

Re: Merrick Bank Card offer

I have this card and it served it's purpose for me. They gave me an initial 600 limit and doubled to 1200 and recently gave me an auto cli of 400 with an AF of 72. I'm about to make the call to close it now that I have much better cards listed on in my signature. I would say go for it and use it till you rebound and can start apping for prime cards. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3
svtthis
Frequent Contributor

Re: Merrick Bank Card offer

Thanks for the reply. I took the plunge and got approved! I can't wait to start using it and continuing to grow my card list!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.