Regular Contributor
IrishPM

Merrick Bank canceling Hooters Mastercard and converting to Visa

Received a letter from Merrick Bank on June 5th that effective June 22, 2012, my Hooters Mastercard will be replaced with the Merrick Bank Visa card. I rarely use the card (CL at $1,800) so not a big deal. The replacement will not be listed as a new account but simply be renamed as Merrick Bank on the CR's. 

Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Merrick Bank canceling Hooters Mastercard and converting to Visa

IrishPM wrote:

Received a letter from Merrick Bank on June 5th that effective June 22, 2012, my Hooters Mastercard will be replaced with the Merrick Bank Visa card. I rarely use the card (CL at $1,800) so not a big deal. The replacement will not be listed as a new account but simply be renamed as Merrick Bank on the CR's. 

Actually it will be added as a different account number because Visa and MC are different numbers however it will have your original opening date

MarineVietVet

Re: Merrick Bank canceling Hooters Mastercard and converting to Visa

Locking the thread. The same thing is discussed here.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}