cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrick Bank "Pre-Approval" - Any Success Stories?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Merrick Bank "Pre-Approval" - Any Success Stories?

I wonder if they recon? It's worth a shot...

jbh wrote:
Also noticed they got my middle initial wrong. All reports either had a bogus address or bad name/middle initial. So they probably thought I was somebody else.

Message 21 of 25
jbh
Established Contributor

Love that movie too. Wont' recon if they don't have a phone number. Screw 'em, I'll just get boa and wait for these death sentences to go away.
Message 22 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@jbh wrote:
Also noticed they got my middle initial wrong. All reports either had a bogus address or bad name/middle initial. So they probably thought I was somebody else.

I would look into this! Maybe they're pulling a corrupted report with someone else's crap on there.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trust me, I feel your pain!

jbh wrote:
Love that movie too. Wont' recon if they don't have a phone number. Screw 'em, I'll just get boa and wait for these death sentences to go away.

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had my Merrick Bank card for  over 4 years.  Started at 700 and went to 3000. no fees of any kind but they rate jacked me and will not budge.  They are astronomical.  But if you pif it's okay.
When I used to almost max them out is when I got all my clis. Now I use it every 3 months and have not had a cli in I don't know how long.

They had some kind of problems in New York State. I can't remember what it was but they are doing business in another state now.

Over all if you pif it's an okay card and they report really early every month.
They do Hooters but I don't think they do Geico any more.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.