Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrill Lynch CC?

tag
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

Re: Merrill Lynch CC?

Well db, you just know everything don't ya? Put someone down for their credit score, yet complement them for getting the card? Crazy.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

TKDALLSTAR wrote:
Well db, you just know everything don't ya? Put someone down for their credit score, yet complement them for getting the card? Crazy.

TK, I don't think he meant that as a put down at all! Just stating his experience with the card. (which is helpful for those of us who might apply) We have a community that just throws everything out there, ya know? Your scores are not terrible, there are many with lower and many with higher... point being, we are all here to raise our fico scores and learn how to manage our debt to increase them.

Welcome to the gang!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Tongue
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@TKDALLSTAR wrote:

TK, I don't think he meant that as a put down at all! Just stating his experience with the card. (which is helpful for those of us who might apply) We have a community that just throws everything out there, ya know? Your scores are not terrible, there are many with lower and many with higher... point being, we are all here to raise our fico scores and learn how to manage our debt to increase them.
Welcome to the gang!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Tongue

ABSOLUTELY NOT! I would never put someone down because of their score, after all I'm here for the EXACT same reason you are! To improve my score, in fact I started out with almost identical scores as yours about 10 months ago. I was saying that I've read of people with scores in the high 600s and higher income getting denied for this card. That comment actually should have made you feel pretty good about yourself...

I'm sorry that you took my comment the wrong way.
Message 13 of 15
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

I dunno.... Why would ya?

I didn't take anything the wrong way, I would just say you were freaking out..

But anyway, yep, it's a great card! Best of luck to ya, if you apply for it!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the Internet!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.