Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrill+ Visa Signature

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Merrill+ Visa Signature

I just got my letter yesterday telling me my new Merrill+ Visa Signature card should arrive within the next 30 days.  I have searched and read a little info on it on the board.  So, in laymens terms, what basically does them changing my card to a Merrill+ Visa Signature actually mean?  What are the benefits, for me, of getting the signature card?  Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Re: Merrill+ Visa Signature

I received the same letter. I have the Merrill + black card, but it didn't say "Signature" on the card, however, the statements said "Visa Signature" I was told that it would still report the limit like before, the only difference is the added benefits that come with Sig cards, no pre set limit, VIP Access, concierge services etc. I was told this was going to take place back in Oct. My guess answer is to go to Visa Signature.com and check out the benefits
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear everyone saying that the card wouldn't change and all that but I received a letter from ML two days ago and it said: 

"CONGRATULATIONS your account now includes Visa Signature benefits.  Your new Merrill+ Visa Signature credit card should arrive within 30 days."

Message 3 of 4
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Hmm, just got off the phone with the account manager. I was told that they would only report the balance and not the credit limit because of the no preset limit.
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.