Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrill+ Visa "Request Increase" ?

tag
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

Merrill+ Visa "Request Increase" ?

I have a Merrill + Visa Card. When I logged into my account online, there was a "Request Increase" next to my $7,500 credit line.

Question is -- What is that? It was not on my account a week ago, and just appeared.  What will happen if I request an increase, but do not put a value in to increase it to?

Message Edited by TKDALLSTAR on 11-05-2007 02:15 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Merrill+ Visa "Request Increase" ?

if it wasn't there before and is there now... sounds like they want to give you more credit!
put in 12k or 15k!!! shoot high, maybe they will counter
Message 2 of 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

I don't have the card.

Am guessing that you qualify for one for the first time, or this is new.  If you don't enter a value I would say it will give you an error message.

Before you try, call the company and ask them what kind of pull or review it unless you are ok with a hard INQ.  Maybe they can also tell you the max they are able to give you from internal review.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 4
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

Well -- I called in to ML+ and they said my increase is being processed.....?

I left the amount blank and they said they would try to give me the max possible....

Don't get me wrong, it's a great card, and I have already racked up a lot of points!

Message Edited by TKDALLSTAR on 11-05-2007 07:16 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.