Merrill+

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Merrill+

@budugu wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@budugu wrote:

Do you guys know the cash / statement redemption chart for Merrill+?

seems to be 1%.

they sent out 2 booklets to cardholders recently. One explains the awards, and the other was about hotel promotions.

If you redeem it towards flights you can get up to 2% on partner airlines, and about 30k points for $500 in flight expenses for all other airlines.

thanks enharu! So is it constant 1% ? i remember some point it was graded 0.5% to 1% on based on points. I have not received either one. Lost the one that came with the card. 

Yep.  I got mine last week.  Yours should be coming soon. 

Message 61 of 70
enharu
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@budugu wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@budugu wrote:

seems to be 1%.

they sent out 2 booklets to cardholders recently. One explains the awards, and the other was about hotel promotions.

If you redeem it towards flights you can get up to 2% on partner airlines, and about 30k points for $500 in flight expenses for all other airlines.

thanks enharu! So is it constant 1% ? i remember some point it was graded 0.5% to 1% on based on points. I have not received either one. Lost the one that came with the card. 

the booklet that came with my card was literally a wall of text. didn't even bother reading through that.

this new brochure is much better and pleasant for the eyes.

I believe the statement credits start at $25, if I am not wrong. I dont have many points on there, so I haven't been able to redeem anything. I may start using this card more now.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 62 of 70
budugu
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

THanks Lexie!

amex - plat + bcp, Apple Card, Citi Prestige (AU)
Message 63 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@enharu wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@budugu wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@budugu wrote:

seems to be 1%.

the booklet that came with my card was literally a wall of text. didn't even bother reading through that.

this new brochure is much better and pleasant for the eyes.

I believe the statement credits start at $25, if I am not wrong. I dont have many points on there, so I haven't been able to redeem anything. I may start using this card more now.

I didn't read it either!  After I got the booklets and looked at the travel rewards, I requested a CLI. Smiley Very Happy

Message 64 of 70
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

Is it a hard pull for a Merrill+ CLI? I've had the card for about 6 months now and am considering asking for an increase if it's a soft only 

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 65 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@espnjunkie wrote:

Is it a hard pull for a Merrill+ CLI? I've had the card for about 6 months now and am considering asking for an increase if it's a soft only 

HP on TU

Message 66 of 70
budugu
Regular Contributor

SO for any one in my boat ... i just found out 1% flat in 1K increments with a min 3000 points to redeem for statement credit.

amex - plat + bcp, Apple Card, Citi Prestige (AU)
Message 67 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

09Lexie - are you not in the garden?
Message 68 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
09Lexie - are you not in the garden?

Yes, I did tiptoe out for a CLI -hence the seedling. 

Message 69 of 70
kaskuli
Regular Contributor

So, crappy rewards right?

....still want it tho ... Smiley Wink

$26500 Amex EDP / $20000 Merrill+ / $12000 Chase Sapphire Preferred / $12000 Chase British Airways / $7500 Barclays Arrival+ / $7500 FIA Amex / $7500 Paypal Extras MC / $7000 Chase Freedom / $3500 Discover It
Message 70 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.