Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrill+

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Merrill+

Congrats yudeology! Fortunately BoA is good with CLI especially after 6 months. I though your CR were frozen though?
Message 21 of 26
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Congrats yudeology! Fortunately BoA is good with CLI especially after 6 months. I though your CR were frozen though?

Thanks buddy!   Yea, i had to unfreeze my EX/TU for personal reasons...but my EQ still frozen (i didnt write down the pin) lol  I thought you knew about it? 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/I-M-BACK-AND-READY-FOR-TROUBLE/m-p/3087808...

Thanks for the heads up on the CLI info, looking forward to it!   Smiley Wink

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 22 of 26
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@yudeology101 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Thanks buddy!   Yea, i had to unfreeze my EX/TU for personal reasons...but my EQ still frozen (i didnt write down the pin) lol  I thought you knew about it? 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/I-M-BACK-AND-READY-FOR-TROUBLE/m-p/3087808...

Yeah that personal NEED FOR SPEED. Smiley Wink lol

Message 23 of 26
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

You know Kenny...i feel like a hypocrite.  I was reading some threads yesterday and there i am giving advice on others to garden garden and freeze their reports,  but i turn around and go on an app spree like this.  I feeel ashamed.  Perhaps I need to take more time off from the forum...

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 24 of 26
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@yudeology101 wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

You know Kenny...i feel like a hypocrite.  I was reading some threads yesterday and there i am giving advice on others to garden garden and freeze their reports,  but i turn around and go on an app spree like this.  I feeel ashamed.  Perhaps I need to take more time off from the forum...

Why? No need to feel ashamed. We all have our own journeys in this thing we call the credit game. That means there are verrrry many different paths to excellent credit. There is no perfect way to get there that everyone should do -- each of our lives will never follow the same demands expected of us. 

I used to feel the need to app for everything, and sometimes I still do want to app for things, but I just ask myself why again do I want this? If it's not a need, then I'm not apping for it. Whatever the motivation is, I would just examine that. You should never make yourself feel ashamed regarding something you've done, to me. Self-assess why it happened and was it detrimental to you? If it wasn't, keep it moving! Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 26
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Yude, you had an opportunity to get the FIA AMEX or VISA while you were apping for the Merrill+ (a real 2fer).

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.