Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid-tier AmEx Card Offers Still Strong

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Mid-tier AmEx Card Offers Still Strong

Still see the 75k AmEx Platinum and 25k Everyday offers.  Very decent.

Capture.PNG

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Mid-tier AmEx Card Offers Still Strong

Again the $1,000 spending Delta Gold offer.  Very good.

Capture 2.PNG

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope these are around next year. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That 25k offer for the Amex Everyday 😍
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to piggyback on this thread. Lets say i signed upnfor an amex card, edc, but never received a welcome bonus, could i close the card and later on reapply to get the bonus? I am now seeing this exact offers when i choose card offers when i am logged into my account.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry to piggyback on this thread. Lets say i signed upnfor an amex card, edc, but never received a welcome bonus, could i close the card and later on reapply to get the bonus? I am now seeing this exact offers when i choose card offers when i am logged into my account.

I've read posts of some having luck to get the sign-up bonus while others could not. Despite the fact they opened a card fifteen years ago and never received a sign-up bonus. It's not a gamble I'd take honestly. 

Message 6 of 9
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The answer is NO.  We won't receive the welcome bonus if we opened the same card before, regardless if you've received any bonus before.

I had one of the AmEx card several years ago.  But I cancelled it within one month since it was a wrong card for me at that time.  Now I like to have the same card, but the customer rep says there won't be any welcome offer....

Message 7 of 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I was under the impression that Amex changed their bonuses to once in a lifetime. If you've ever had the card, even years ago, you can still only get that bonus once. So if you app for the card again, you get nothing. This is why it's so important to get the best bonus available - you only have one shot at it.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all for the excellent responses. So i definitely make sure my next amex app will take the bonus into consideration.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.