Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Military Star Card CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Military Star Card CLI?

Anyone have a CLUE how to get one?? Had the card for about 15 months now, no CLI yet. No options to request online either. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Military Star Card CLI?

havent heard of this card.

bump.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone have a CLUE how to get one?? Had the card for about 15 months now, no CLI yet. No options to request online either. 

It seems to be a Chase backed card. Call in for one. They will likely want an HP.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I should have specified. While there IS a Chase backed MC version, this is just the plain old Military Star. The MC is easy to work with because you can go to Chase for everything. These are only available to military and their spouses. AAFES issues the star card and functions similarly to a store card and can only be used on base.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry, I should have specified. While there IS a Chase backed MC version, this is just the plain old Military Star. The MC is easy to work with because you can go to Chase for everything. These are only available to military and their spouses. AAFES issues the star card and functions similarly to a store card and can only be used on base.

Have you tried calling the number on the back of the card? The limit could very well be tied to your rank and or retirement benefit.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had the card for almost 15 years now. They've always told me that they do ARs. When your acct/credit report meets a certain criteria they give you an auto CLI.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've had the card for almost 15 years now. They've always told me that they do ARs. When your acct/credit report meets a certain criteria they give you an auto CLI.

Thats what I thought. It could be that I havent used it since before the annual mark, so when I get home Ill put a charge on it and see what happens. If nothing then Ill give em a call. Thanks for the input  

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.