Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini App Spree......Thanks GEMB!

tag
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Mini App Spree......Thanks GEMB!

So I'm having Lasik surgery later this month and applied for the Care Credit Card.  I was happy they approved me for $3K.  I figured I'd use the opportunity to app for a couple more GEMB cards......

Care Credit approved 3,000 CL

Amazon approved 600 CL

Walmart approved 500 CL

Non GEMB, Best Buy Store Card - declined (offered RZMC, think I'll decline)

The Amazon and Walmart are my lowest CL but I hear GEMB is generous with CLI's.  How long should I wait to ask for CLI's on Amazon and Walmart?

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Mini App Spree......Thanks GEMB!

Congrats !!

Got to love GE

Message 2 of 15
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Thanks CS800!  My ultimate goal is to app for the Lowes Project Card for our kitchen remodel.

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Message 3 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats !
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 15
Guava
Established Contributor

congrats!

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 15
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i took the plunge and was approved Smiley Happy $500 limit

Message 7 of 15
UpNComing
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i took the plunge and was approved Smiley Happy $500 limit

Congrats!!  Which one did you app for?

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had applied for the store card

Message 9 of 15
UpNComing
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I had applied for the store card

From what I've gathered while combing through the threads four billing cycles seems to be the magic number before CLI.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.