Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini App Spree

tag
jboy1972
New Contributor

Re: Mini App Spree

Thanks, Will Do!!

I will be using BCE and Chase for my primary cards, so I will see in a year if i can lower my APR and maybe Chase will give me a CLI in the near future as well.

NFCU Flag Visa Sig $11k *| AMEX BCE $20k*| Discover It $8k*| Citi TY Preferred $5k *| Chase Freedom Visa $2k *|
| Lowe's $10k *| Bank of Hawaii Rewards Platinum Visa $7.8k *| Hawaii USA FCU Platinum Visa 3k *| Firestone 2.2k *|

FICO EQ- 747 (7/07/13) FICO EX -752 (8/07/13) FICO TU -751 (8/07/13)
Message 11 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Mini App Spree

@jboy1972 wrote:

Thanks, Will Do!!

I will be using BCE and Chase for my primary cards, so I will see in a year if i can lower my APR and maybe Chase will give me a CLI in the near future as well.

Sounds like you have a good plan.  There is a possibility that Chase may auto-CLI (anywhere from 6-12 months).  If that does not occur, then you can request a CLI at some point in the future, just be aware that it will be a HP.  However, if you are in "garden mode", and as your recent inquiries age over time, then you may feel that an HP may be warranted for the CLI.  Best of luck on your credit journey!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.