Valued Member
chadwick

Re: Mini App Spree!

[ Edited ]

Alright so I'm 2 for 4 right now with my apps.

Citi - waiting to hear back from their EO. rep from there is having the "credit policy" dept manually review my app.

Discover - their EO is much quicker to respond than Citi. the person I'm working with at Discover also had their credit dept do a manual review. she called me back this morning with an update: "I want to let you know that we can approve you for an account..." almost got excited and then heard "...with a qualified co-applicant." :smileyfrustrated: I told her I'd think about it and call her back. I really don't have anyone that would fall under qualified or who be willing to put up their name so I can get a cc. I'm thinking about calling her back and trying to negotiate a small limit to build history with them. What makes me sad is I agreed to let them pull EQ for another review (they pulled TU initially) and even after 2 pulls total I'm still having to use a cosigner. Bummer! Will update if things change.

Also, I've been a little more saddened to see my real FICO scores coming in on these approval/adverse action notices. I use USAA CCMP and they show significantly higher scores than the actual numbers.

Real FICO EX 670 EQ 672 TU ?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}