cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini mini spree results

Established Contributor

Mini mini spree results

So, I've been trying to cut down in HP's, I have frozen my EX, and EQ reports online, but for some reason TU says it can't verify my identity. I have not gotten around to freezing that one. So I've been needing a small fix so I applied for a Sams Discover, got the 7-10 message. Got a notification from Credit Sesame that I had a new account opened. Called the customer service number, got approved for the Discover with a $1100 limit. Same day I apped for Paypal Mastercard. Got the call for decision message. After verifying my address and phone number got approved for $3000 So that is my mini mini spree. I'll call soon to freeze TU.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
7 REPLIES
Mega Contributor

Re: Mini mini spree results


ilovelisa wrote:

So, I've been trying to cut down in HP's, I have frozen my EX, and EQ reports online, but for some reason TU says it can't verify my identity. I have not gotten around to freezing that one. So I've been needing a small fix so I applied for a Sams Discover, got the 7-10 message. Got a notification from Credit Sesame that I had a new account opened. Called the customer service number, got approved for the Discover with a $1100 limit. Same day I apped for Paypal Mastercard. Got the call for decision message. After verifying my address and phone number got approved for $3000 So that is my mini mini spree. I'll call soon to freeze TU.


CONGRATS!!!! Smiley Happy

 

Garden time!!!




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mini mini spree results

I just opened a discover account but didn't get any notifications about new accounts. I thought it took a month or so to get on the reports? Congrats with the cards. 3000cl is.pretty nice!
Valued Contributor

Re: Mini mini spree results

Time to grow them seeds Smiley Very Happy


Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800


Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Established Contributor

Re: Mini mini spree results

Congrats! Weren't your inq's like 50+ a few months ago?


2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor

Re: Mini mini spree results


CashOnDelivery wrote:

Congrats! Weren't your inq's like 50+ a few months ago?


Only on EQ and EX, on TU there are no more than 15.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Moderator Emerita

Re: Mini mini spree results


ilovelisa wrote:

CashOnDelivery wrote:

Congrats! Weren't your inq's like 50+ a few months ago?


Only on EQ and EX, on TU there are no more than 15.


Congrats

 

In the garden  you go ilovelisa Smiley Wink

Established Contributor

Re: Mini mini spree results

Congrats! I'll see you in the garden.

Starting Score: EX: 575 (PSECU 5/2/12) TU: 582 (3/6/12) EQ: 664 (4/27/12)
Current Score: EX: 699 (PSECU 06/04/14) 702 (my FICO 08/05/14) TU: 699 (08/01/14) EQ: 675 (07/08/14)
Goal Score: 720
20K PSECU 7/12 | 12K USAA 9/12 | 11K BOA 1-2-3 9/12 | 9K Citi HHonors 9/12 | 8.5K Citi AAdvantage 5/08 | 5K Chase Sapphire Pref. 9/12 | 3.8K Barclays USAir 7/12 | 6K Walmart Dis. 11/12 | 1K Amex SPG 11/12 | 2K Amex BCP 1/13