Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum CL on World Elite MC?

tag
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Minimum CL on World Elite MC?

Does anyone know if there's a minimum limit on World Elite MasterCards? I know for Visa Signatures it's $5000, but I'm not sure if there's an equivalent for WEMC.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Minimum CL on World Elite MC?

Not sure. I got one with 11k. I don't know what the minimum is though.
Message 2 of 4
anderl
Frequent Contributor

It's the same as Visa Signature, begins @5K. A couple of years back when I was approved for the Continental PP World Elite MC by Chase, I spoke w/ a CSR regarding the CL and benefits of the card(had never heard of a WORLD ELITE MC or Visa SIGNATURE, and strangely enough it was during this time that all of my other Platinum Visa Cards were being UPGRADED to Signature status,but that's maybe a TOPIC for another threadSmiley Wink) she informed me that if I traveled a lot ,esp. to Europe,etc(which I do) then I would love this card. And I must say that I've been VERY HAPPYSmiley Happy.

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 3 of 4
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Citi is the exception, they issue World MasterCard's at $2k and I think even World Elite MasterCard at $2k too. They have always been allowed to go below the threshold set by MasterCard. They were the only bank allowed to issue a Platinum MC at $500 min for a few years which is why the Platinum Select MC is so diluted.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.