Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Pay Rising for Macys ?

tag
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

Minimum Pay Rising for Macys ?

So now that FINALLY Macys.com is working properly I checked out my account and noticed that the minimum payment went up $2 and thought well that seemed random. I don't remember reading any notice about the minimum payment going up but there it was. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed it or maybe they don't like me all that much. Who's to know. 

Can everyone actually access their Macy's accounts now? lol 

Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

Re: Minimum Pay Rising for Macys ?

Mine went up too. Also the dates due changed for Macys and Bloomingdales. I ended up paying Bloomingdales twice in one cycle so be careful.

@LShawn08 wrote:

So now that FINALLY Macys.com is working properly I checked out my account and noticed that the minimum payment went up $2 and thought well that seemed random. I don't remember reading any notice about the minimum payment going up but there it was. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed it or maybe they don't like me all that much. Who's to know. 

Can everyone actually access their Macy's accounts now? lol 

Message 2 of 4
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

I'm just suprised there was no notice to the hike. Just wondering if anyone else got a notice of this happening but at least I know I didn't get singled out for some odd reason. Maybe they need to pay for the new upgrades lol 

Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 3 of 4
kc12286
Frequent Contributor

I didn't get a notice about the due day change, I don't remember seeing it on my printed statement, so now I have a late fee. I'm not happy. I don't really use the card, and I don't think the few rewards are enough to keep me around. This may be one I close.

Edit: I called Macys and had my late fee waived and the due date changed back. CSR stated everyone's due date was changed during the conversion. I've had other cards that were acquired by Citi, namely my BB card and never had the due date changed.

In the Garden Club since: 07/05/2017

6/9/2008-TransUnion-703
6/9/2008-Equifax-712
6/9/2008 Experian-635

2/16/2011 Transunion - 675
3/11/2011 Equifax - 688
5/13/2011 Equifax - 704
5/28/2011 Equifax - 704
5/28/2011 Transunion - 724
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.