Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Payment on Chase Slate

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Minimum Payment on Chase Slate

But once the apr goes to 16.99%, and say her balance is $3k, her payment would then spike to ...more like $100 or so instead of $40 at the 0% rate.

Of course the payment adjusts Downward as it gets paid down too lol.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

minimum payment should be

1% or $25 whichever is greater

PLUS

any applicable interest or fees (in this case there is none since she's at 0% apr)

Message 12 of 28
jsucool76
Super Contributor

It should be in her agreement. Usually says it at the bottom (near where they talk about the "average daily balance" thing)
Message 13 of 28
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Looks like a payment of $125 a month will be about right.

I think she can manage that, and it will get the amount paid down at a fair rate. This will incur $300 in interest and a payoff date before October of 2015.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 14 of 28
codimom
Frequent Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

Does anyone know what the minimum payment on Chase Slate is?

I heard Chase raised some of their credit card account to 5% back in 2010. What about now for the Chase Slate. What percentage do customer generally have to pay for their minimum?

if you can get into her account online, you can use the "pay it off; calculator on the site to determine how quickly the balance/payments would go down, and how much interest you would pay/save.  you can also get the cardholder agreement there.

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 15 of 28
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol +1 dialect
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 16 of 28
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@codimom wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Does anyone know what the minimum payment on Chase Slate is?

I heard Chase raised some of their credit card account to 5% back in 2010. What about now for the Chase Slate. What percentage do customer generally have to pay for their minimum?

if you can get into her account online, you can use the "pay it off; calculator on the site to determine how quickly the balance/payments would go down, and how much interest you would pay/save.  you can also get the cardholder agreement there.

Where do I find the cardholder agreement? I see the option to request one, but not to view it.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 17 of 28
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Is it under blueprint?

Message 18 of 28
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Ah, if the only option is to request one then it might not be viewable. Im just weird and i happen to keep all of mine in a drawer. Lol

It might be under blueprint, im not familiar with chases whole setup.
Message 19 of 28
codimom
Frequent Contributor

Dang...wrong card. yes you can request that it be mailed.
Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.