Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum spend for bonus question.

tag
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Re: Minimum spend for bonus question.

Chase is very lenient with their bonus rewards. In many cases if you even fall short of the bonus requirements they typically honor it anyway.

When I got my CSP I had referred a friend to get it. He went it to the branch and they offered him 40k points with only 2K of purchases in the first 90 days. (That was the offer in my local chase branch) I called chase and told them that I had referred a friend and he got less requirements for the bonus, she told me she would submit a case for this. I received a letter stating that if I don't hit the $3k spending, by the end of 90 days, they will honor it with the $2k I had already spent on the card. I knew I would hit the $3k in less than 60 days but I wanted to be assured I would get my bonus even if for some reason I didn't hit the $3k. Lol
Message 11 of 13
TheClub
Frequent Contributor

Upon receipt send a request via secure messaging center for exact date. I like to use he secure messaging center because it gives you a record of they're responses. Something to refer to incase things were to go sour.

Goodluck

"When you're fresh meat you kill... and give them something fresher" (Frank Underwood)
Message 12 of 13
noobody
Established Contributor

My $75 annual fee does not count against my club carlson $2500 spending.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.