Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum spend for bonus question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Minimum spend for bonus question

This just occured to me, and I can't definitively answer this by reading the offer agreement.

Specifically for CSP in this instance, how do they count AU spend towards the total for bonus qualification? Is it just like primary spend?

They seem to have two offers:

50K points for $4K spend in 3 months.

5K points for adding an AU and making a purchase in 3 months.

I am assuming spend is spend, primary or AU, since it's the same account. The only thing that needs to be done for the second bonus is for the AU to make a single purchase.

Am I correct?

And I am guessing this works the same for any other Chase offers with similar language.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Minimum spend for bonus question

@Anonymous wrote:

This just occured to me, and I can't definitively answer this by reading the offer agreement.

Specifically for CSP in this instance, how do they count AU spend towards the total for bonus qualification? Is it just like primary spend?

They seem to have two offers:

50K points for $4K spend in 3 months.

5K points for adding an AU and making a purchase in 3 months.

I am assuming spend is spend, primary or AU, since it's the same account. The only thing that needs to be done for the second bonus is for the AU to make a single purchase.

Am I correct?

And I am guessing this works the same for any other Chase offers with similar language.

Yes 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Minimum spend for bonus question

MJ took the word right out of my mouth xD

AU card is essentially just a photocopy of the primary card, with a different name written on it, so it's all the same.

Way I usually see it (for min spend) is if you earn rewards on the purchase, chances are it counts for any min spend/ annual spend requirements. If you don't earn rewards on it, (BTs, Cash Advances, and so on) it likely won't count for min spend/annual spend requirements. =]
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.