Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mint.com

tag
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Re: Mint.com - setting yourselves up for identity theft

Mint is good for a laugh sometimes, too, when they do things like classify "Nintendo Wii Points" as "restaurant."

Smiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Mint.com

Is it just me or does Mint seem to have issues with updating GEMB accounts when I log in?

It's always my Dillards AMEX, Chevron Gas Card & Sams Club Discover that has login issues on a consistent basis.

myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 42 of 46
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have not used it in a while but Dillards Amex was a problem, along with USbank

Message 43 of 46
laz98
Senior Contributor

@USC08 wrote:

Is it just me or does Mint seem to have issues with updating GEMB accounts when I log in?

It's always my Dillards AMEX, Chevron Gas Card & Sams Club Discover that has login issues on a consistent basis.

not just you.  if you go thru their support forums, you will see many people are having this issue, myself included.  mint is blaming GE.

Message 44 of 46
monicar2009
New Contributor

I hear good things about mint and also smartypig. They offer a respectable apr and some nice perks. 

Can you pay off credit cards from mint.com?

Message 45 of 46
homerunstacy
Regular Contributor

I am another BOA portfolio fan.  I just love how you can add all your cards, mortgage, zillow info, and even your 401k and other investment accounts plus auto login to some and then just direct link to others.  It has been a huge help at managing my finances.  That along with keeping my own excel spreadsheet makes my life so much easier.  I got the excel template for free here: www.mdmproofing.com/iym/products/debt-tracker.php

*Bought 1st Home on 7/11/07 thanks to myFICO Forums*

4/2013 - FICO: 685
Payment History: Great
Amt of Debt: Not Good
Length: Good
Amt of New Credit: Good

Goal for 2013: Pay down debt! Cross fingers housing market turns around so I can move further south!

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.