Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed my call from The Duck !!!

tag
chwebb1
Established Contributor

Re: Missed my call from The Duck !!!

You should get a Google Voice number, and if a lender starts to abuse the number, you can block their number. For what it's worth, I've never had a telemarketer from a bank call me. Some will try to upsell when you call them, but I've never had them call me.

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 11 of 15
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Ok, I keep seeing this on the board.  What the heck is the Duck Card and is it all that it's quacked up to be? 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 12 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@masscredit wrote:

Ok, I keep seeing this on the board.  What the heck is the Duck Card and is it all that it's quacked up to be? 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Oregon-Community-Credit-Union-The-Duck-Card/m-p/2490741...

Message 13 of 15
missjae
Established Contributor

@masscredit wrote:

FinStar linked to a thread I started.  There's also a 55pg thread in credit approvals I think.  It's a good card imo.  Low interest and generous credit limits if your credit profile supports it.  Not great in the way of rewards...nice intro offer with 0% int on bt's within 60 days and purchases for a certain amount of time....

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Duck-card-approval-profiles/m-p/2510735/highlight/true#...

Message 14 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@missjae wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

FinStar linked to a thread I started.  There's also a 55pg thread in credit approvals I think.  It's a good card imo.  Low interest and generous credit limits if your credit profile supports it.  Not great in the way of rewards...nice intro offer with 0% int on bt's within 60 days and purchases for a certain amount of time....

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Duck-card-approval-profiles/m-p/2510735/highlight/true#...

+1

Thus far, no complaints on this CU and great C/S.  I opted for the Beaver vs the Duck...just easier on the eyes!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.