cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing card from EX file,and AMEX soft pull question?

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Missing card from EX file,and AMEX soft pull question?

Hi guys, so my sister added me as authorized user on her 7 yrs old Cap1 and i saw it appear on EQ,TU but not EX. Anyone know what can i do to resolve this?Chat yesterday with Cap1 reps and he told me all he can do is open a dispute, which take about 3months min to resolveSmiley Indifferent. Also, when i opened my Amex BCE card in sep/2013, they pulled EX for me. However i noticed that they also soft pull my EQ every months,most recently 10/24. My question is whether soft pull is recorded same in 3 bureaus file or is it different?Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Missing card from EX file,and AMEX soft pull question?

SPs are recorded on the actual CB they pull. I'm surprised they aren't SP'ing your EX.

At least Cap 1 asks for AUs SSN s when they issue cc's. It's easier for the CBs to match your information -seems like you've already taken care of how to get it report. Now, all you can do is wait.
Message 2 of 5
bigbang91
Established Contributor

i haven't opened a dispute yet cause its take too long, is there any other way to get the Cap1 card appear on my EX?And i can't see  soft pull on EX even when i ordered CR from EX directly.I want the Cap1 to appear on EX incase when my 61 days come Amex decide to pull EX.

Message 3 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I thought you said Cap 1 was going to send the request in for you? Only the lender can request a CB to update their files. You cannot request a TL to be added.

SPs are only viewable from reports pulled directly from the CBs not their CMS' - also from annualcreditreport .com
Message 4 of 5
bigbang91
Established Contributor

They asked but i didn't go ahead, cause it's take 3 months min to resolve. I'm trying to find out if there's any faster way. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.