cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mods- can we get an update to the Backdoor number sticky thread?

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Mods- can we get an update to the Backdoor number sticky thread?

On a moderator standpoint, the only thing we ask is that direct phone numbers (or other contact info) not be posted if said phone number goes to a specific person (vs. to a company or a particular department). I'd hate for some Joe to get a zillion calls as a result of something posted here.

Message 11 of 14
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

I would be happy to work on this. At times I can be very busy with my business but I can manage some free time for this project. It's going to take a while to compile a list of recon numbers and addresses, especially if we rely on the MyFico community to post current numbers that worked. I can find recon numbers all over the interwebs - but we need confirmed working numbers and also info on dead end or no longer working ones. 

I really like the thread that MustangSaluki built about AMEX 3X CLI. It's a fine example and a needed resource. Although recons across all banks is completely different I can envision something similar with not only phone numbers but mailing addresses, general recon guidance and other needed resources for the community. 

I agree with IIecs, no direct contact info for a person. 

I will start a new thread requesting recon contacts and begin to compile the information. Webhopper and LS2982 can I count on you for support on this project? I would like to send rough drafts of the final thread to be pinned to you and get some feedback and suggestions. 

Message 12 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

I would be happy to work on this. At times I can be very busy with my business but I can manage some free time for this project. It's going to take a while to compile a list of recon numbers and addresses, especially if we rely on the MyFico community to post current numbers that worked. I can find recon numbers all over the interwebs - but we need confirmed working numbers and also info on dead end or no longer working ones. 

I really like the thread that MustangSaluki built about AMEX 3X CLI. It's a fine example and a needed resource. Although recons across all banks is completely different I can envision something similar with not only phone numbers but mailing addresses, general recon guidance and other needed resources for the community. 

I agree with IIecs, no direct contact info for a person. 

I will start a new thread requesting recon contacts and begin to compile the information. Webhopper and LS2982 can I count on you for support on this project? I would like to send rough drafts of the final thread to be pinned to you and get some feedback and suggestions. 

Sure!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 14
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Absolutely I am in! I will even make some phone calls Smiley Wink to verify that numbers are working!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.