Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Montgomery Ward Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Montgomery Ward Credit Card

@firetech593 wrote:

Omnivision 6? That had the corded remote,     right?

You really expect me to remember back that far? All I remember is that it weighed about 75 pounds and the slot for the tape popped up out of the top of the machine.

Message 21 of 29
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@firetech593 wrote:

Omnivision 6? That had the corded remote,     right?

You really expect me to remember back that far? All I remember is that it weighed about 75 pounds and the slot for the tape popped up out of the top of the machine.

Yours was HIgh-Tech compared to my RCA selctavision complete with dial tuners NOT all fancy like your cutting edge Panasonic Smiley Frustrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q7djtaVppc

Message 22 of 29
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

The omnivision was like the Mercedes Benz of VHS players..

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heh.
Anyone remember laserdisc? Smiley Indifferent

OP, do you know if these trade lines report even when there is 0 balance?
Message 24 of 29
buggie
New Contributor

Okay, well, that is what happened to me. I went back and searched my emails and here is the response I got from them in May 2014;

"On 5/27 a hard inquiry was completed due to the order you placed on the internet. When you place an order, you are giving us permission to review your credit per our terms and conditions."

I searched the terms & conditions and could find no such language, and I wrote them back & told them so. I also told them that I would NEVER order from them again. I asked that the HP be removed, but they never responded to me, and I've just never ordered from them again. 

It sounds like they are no longer doing that. Well, please strike my comment then! I am really glad to hear they aren't doing that. Perhaps I was a part of that in some small way!! LOL

Message 25 of 29
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

@buggie wrote:

Okay, well, that is what happened to me. I went back and searched my emails and here is the response I got from them in May 2014;

"On 5/27 a hard inquiry was completed due to the order you placed on the internet. When you place an order, you are giving us permission to review your credit per our terms and conditions."

I searched the terms & conditions and could find no such language, and I wrote them back & told them so. I also told them that I would NEVER order from them again. I asked that the HP be removed, but they never responded to me, and I've just never ordered from them again. 

It sounds like they are no longer doing that. Well, please strike my comment then! I am really glad to hear they aren't doing that. Perhaps I was a part of that in some small way!! LOL

I bought one thing from each of the only for the no show on CR and the wolf bedroom set my son wanted was like 59.00.

I couldnt find it anywhere.

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 26 of 29
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Heh.

I sure do I remember hearing and seeing Star Wars on it and thinking goodby VHS this is the future.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Heh.

I see those at yard sales quite frequently. I hear that if you put them in the microwave on high they curl up and make cool ashtrays.

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have to upconvert. I prefer upconverting from a progressive scan Laserdisc. Analogue, no mpeg2 compression to hassle with.

What were we talking about again? Smiley Tongue
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.