cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly BCP App Is In...IN PROGRESS...

tag
Pat94108
Frequent Contributor

Re: Monthly BCP App Is In...IN PROGRESS...

How come you have no rewards on your Green Card? You should be enrolled in the MR program.

Message 11 of 27
shane82388
Established Contributor

Well that was very weird...I called and talked to a rep and he said i was declined and i looked online and it instantly said declined now on the app status...bummer...

Message 12 of 27
shane82388
Established Contributor

@budugu wrote:

Isnt MR included in the 95$ Green Card? I thought there was different product at 55$(?) that did not have the rewards.

Even then i agree 95$ is a lot for MR / GC Amex. That is why i am still hanging on to the 25$ Zync Smiley Tongue 

Ah yeah well i guess your right but its just not the greatest rewards is what i meant to say...only 1% or whatever...vs my Chase Freedom and  Chase Ink which have significantly more "rewarding" rewards... :-)

Message 13 of 27
Pat94108
Frequent Contributor

@shane82388 wrote:

Well that was very weird...I called and talked to a rep and he said i was declined and i looked online and it instantly said declined now on the app status...bummer...

Sorry to hear. Did they tell you why?

Message 14 of 27
shane82388
Established Contributor

@Pat94108 wrote:

@shane82388 wrote:

Sorry to hear. Did they tell you why?

yeah but only after i asked the guy...just listed off a bunch of generic non-specific reasons such as balance to limit ratio, inquiries (1 in the last year), etc etc...

The thing is, they are using a report from the beginning of september and a lot has changed since then so im thinking maybe next month things will "appear" better to them since they seem to be a month or so behind current when you go the "already a current account holder - soft inquiry" method for AMEX apps...

Message 15 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Current Amex cardmembers should only app after the most updated cr has been SPd if you have made improvements to your file. They will not sp you again when you app-
Message 16 of 27
shane82388
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Current Amex cardmembers should only app after the most updated cr has been SPd if you have made improvements to your file. They will not sp you again when you app-

Is there any way to find this besides pulling backdoor reports or buying FICO scores?

Message 17 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I'm not sure what you mean by backdoor reports but SP's are seen only in reports direct from the CB.
Message 18 of 27
shane82388
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by backdoor reports but SP's are seen only in reports direct from the CB.

As in...go to experian.com say you got denied for credit and pull a report for free or whatever...

Message 19 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.