cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly BCP App Is In...IN PROGRESS...

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Monthly BCP App Is In...IN PROGRESS...

@shane82388 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by backdoor reports but SP's are seen only in reports direct from the CB.

As in...go to experian.com say you got denied for credit and pull a report for free or whatever...

That's what Lexie meant.  You can only view the SPs (and all other relevant CR information) when you obtain the CR directly from the CRA.  Since the application was declined, you are entitled to a free CR that was used by AMEX.   However, there is no other method to view SPs/ARs or PRMs.

Message 21 of 27
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by backdoor reports but SP's are seen only in reports direct from the CB.

Lexie, can you see these on CRA websites or only on physical copies of the reports?

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 22 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@MissCredit9

You can see them on the website. They are below the HP's ...'requests viewed only by you'
Message 23 of 27
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

hmmmmm..... i have accounts with transunion and experian and dont see soft pulls on either site. I was just now able to view the SP's on my transunion by initiating a dispute then exiting out after viewing the info.

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 24 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

If you are referring to their CMS' you might not see them. It's the actual CR they are on- I have no problems seeing them on Experian or TransUnion
Message 25 of 27
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@MissCredit9 wrote:

hmmmmm..... i have accounts with transunion and experian and dont see soft pulls on either site. I was just now able to view the SP's on my transunion by initiating a dispute then exiting out after viewing the info.

On the experian site for your credit reports in between personal information and accounts in good standing , there should be "requests for your history" should have all your sp and hp. The sp will be under catergory of requests viewed only by you, or something to that effect. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 26 of 27
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

Thanks guys!!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.